Fall MoonBox 1.0
Curated around the energy of the Fall Equinox, our Fall MoonBox 1.0 ($88 value) contains wellness essentials for creating balance and harmony in your life as you shed old habits & patterns. All items are sustainably sourced, vegan, and cruelty-free. Treat yourself or a friend to one today. Only a few left!
Each box includes:
- Organic Bamboo & Lavender Eye Pillow by Ettitude - Mindfully designed using a silky-soft and hypoallergenic CleanBamboo™ fabric and a lavender and wheat insert, this eye pillow is ideal for relieving stress, tension and headaches. Cool it in the freezer to rescue tired eyes, or warm it in the microwave to relieve sore muscles.
- French Pink Clay Konjac Sponge by Wyld Skincare - Made from 100% natural Konjac plant and infused with ultra-soothing French pink clay, this sponge draws out impurities without over drying your skin, and is packed with nourishing vitamins and minerals to promote a healthy, glowing complexion.
- Rose Facial Mist by Grace & Stella - Formulated with Rosa Damascena flower water to help balance pH, tone, and moisturize skin, while Aloe Vera extract calms and heals with its soothing, anti-inflammatory properties. Hydrolyzed collagen also provides strength by increasing elasticity and hydration that is lost over time.
- Selenite Moon Phase Mini Bar by Fractalista - Using this crystal in alignment with any phase of the lunar cycle can help you tap into your intuition and access your inner wisdom.
- Desert Tote Bag by Elana Gabrielle - Honor the harvest of autumn, abundance, and blessings you’ll carry this season with this reusable Desert Tote. Made with 100% cotton canvas and screen printed with water-based inks in Portland, OR, this tote bag is the perfect companion for trips to the farmer’s market, carrying snacks to a picnic, or for a sweet adventure.
Due to the nature of our small business, we currently do not accept returns or exchanges at this time. For items that arrive damaged or defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
Currently, we only ship to the United States and Canada, but we are working on expanding to other countries soon! Orders typically ship within 1-3 business days. We are unable to change your shipping address once an order placed, so please double check before ordering to ensure it's correct.Delivery Times
*US orders with Standard Shipping: 5 - 7 business days
*US orders with Priority Shipping: 2 - 5 business days
*Canada orders with Standard Shipping: 10 - 14 business days
You will receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail once your order has shipped with tracking info. Please allow up to 72 hours for tracking info to appear. As a small business, we appreciate your patience If you don't receive one, make sure to check your junk and spam folders.